New lockdown Regulations: it appears Government is easing restrictions.
These new Regulations must be read with the Regulations already in place.
– the transportation of liquor is still prohibited, except where alcohol is required for industries producing hand sanitizers, cleaning products and alcohol for industrial use;
– stores selling hardware products and vehicle components may open, provided that the essential goods purchased at such stores are required for ’emergency repair work’ and subject to a declaration by the buyer;
– services such as plumbers, electricians and locksmiths may open, provided they are rendering ’emergency repair work’;
– mines may operate at a reduced capacity (50%), with workers requiring rigorous screening and testing upon return to work;
– all collieries that supply Eskom must continue to operate at full capacity;
– refineries must operate at full capacity to avoid a shortage of fuel;
– no person may be evicted from their place of residence; and
– where a parent or caregiver is transporting a child, they must have in their possession the court order or the parental responsibilities and rights agreement or parenting plan or the birth certificate or a certified copy of the birth certificate of the child or children, as required in the circumstances.
Find the new Regulations at the link below: